Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, this website and all materials on it are the copyright of Broader Visions Limited. All rights are reserved. The content supplied or produced by us shall be licenced to you for personal or internal organisational use only.
The information and Software presented here may not under any circumstances be resold, reproduced, redistributed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose of any kind without prior written permission from Broader Visions Limited.
All information and content on this Site is intended for informational purposes only and is subject to withdrawal or change by Broader Visions Ltd at any time without notice.
We do not give any warranties, guarantees or conditions about the accuracy, security or completeness of any content on this Site. We are not liable for any loss or damage that may come from using this website and.
Software developed by Broader Visions Limited and downloaded from this Site or via other sites (such as Google’s Chrome Store or Github) is provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind either express or implied. Broader Visions Limited assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss of data or damage to your systems or computer equipment.
The user (you) must accept the entire risk of using the Software.
We make every effort to test material and Software offered on this website. We cannot accept any responsibility and cannot guarantee that our Site and Software is free from viruses or bugs.
You accept responsibility for configuring any computer systems that are used to visit our Site or run our Software. You should run and configure your own virus-protection software.
Linking to our Site
Broader Visions Limited encourages links to our Site and you do not have to ask for permission provided the following applies:
- The link is legal, and does not present false information about Broader Visions Limited, its services or products.
- You will not frame, set in an iframe, create a browser or border environment around any of the content or otherwise mirror or archive any part of www.broadervisions.co.uk.
- You must not imply the Broader Visions Limited is sponsoring or endorsing any third party content, products or services, without prior written consent.
- We may withdraw your right to link to this Site at any time and without notice.
- Any links are clearly visible and marked as such.
- The contents of any linked website are relevant and clearly related to the Content linked to on this Site.
- The link shall not result in any automatic download.
Third party links
Where we post links to other Sites and resources offered by third parties, these links are provided in good faith and for information purposes only. A link to a non-Broader Visions Limited website does not signify an endorsement or acceptance of any responsibility for the content, the use of, or the services and products offered on such website.
Broader Visions Limited reserves the right to remove any links to third party Sites at any time, without notice or reason for doing so. We cannot guarantee that any of these links
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
Changes to these terms and conditions
Please check these terms and conditions often. We may update them regularly, at any time and without notice.
Last updated 26 January 2019.